Sporadic Sequential
Thursday, May 07, 2009
The Two-Chapter Test Is The Online Equivalent Of My Two-Volume Test For Print Manga

So the third chapter of RIN-NE doesn't come out until next week but I was wondering what everyone thinks of the series so far. I know only two chapters are available at the moment, but have you read enough to decide if you like it or not? I'm especially curious to know if anyone plans to buy the collected edition at this point:


Personally, I'm leaning toward stopping following the online chapters and just waiting for the collected edition. Short chapters every week are just too much (too little?) for my middle-aged brain to keep up with. Plus, I'm still partial to the tactile experience of reading actual printed material. (One of the main reasons I don't follow scanlations or webcomics despite the awesome price point.)

Labels: , , ,