Sporadic Sequential
Monday, April 20, 2009
Pretty Picture Placeholder

Oops, it looks like Rumiko Takahashi Appreciation Week isn't getting off to the most auspicious start. I'd hoped to blog about why Ranma ½ is so wonderful today, but something came up that's preventing me from doing so.

...OK, volume seven of Ranma ½ finally came in at the library after weeks of waiting, so I'm going to spend tonight catching up on a couple more volumes of this absolutely delightful series. But hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with an actual post about the genius that is Ranma ½.

In the meantime, enjoy some beautiful color illustrations by that I found while Googling for info on Ranma ½:






I forget where I found these images, but chances are they're from here.

(Why do I have this nagging feeling that the rest of Rumiko Takahashi Appreciation Week is going to be dominated by image-heavy entries?)

Labels: , , ,