Sporadic Sequential
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Bleached Artwork Never Looked So Good

Spotted on Amazon: The Art of Bleach, due out Oct. 21, 2008. There aren't many details, but judging by the page count (100 pages), I'm assuming that this is going to be the English edition of All Colour But The Black, something I've been hoping for since I learned about it last November. Not sure how I feel about the price point, though. Twenty bucks for a hundred-page softcover seems a bit steep, especially considering the Naruto art book was a 150-page hardcover for the same price.

In unrelated news, I'm unable to access Viz's site, even when I click links that I know were working a couple days ago. Today all the Viz links take me to a page that says "This page is parked free, courtesy of GoDaddy.com" Apparently this means that "the person who purchased the domain name has not redirected it towards a website." Did Viz screw up their latest site deploy? Or did they take it down for maintenance or an upgrade?

Labels: , , ,