Sporadic Sequential
Friday, August 17, 2007
Signs of The Mangapocalypse

I don't know if anyone but me cares at this point, but it looks like Akira Club may be coming out sometime before the end of August. On Dark Horse's site, they've moved up the release date from 9/12 to 8/29, and ComicList has it on their preliminary list for 8/22. Against this, the book isn't listed at all on Diamond's "shipping next week" list for 8/22, and Amazon pegs it with a 10/15 release date.

Since I still haven't managed to find time to read through PulpHope and two Miyazaki art books (not to mention dozens of manga sitting on my shelves), I'm not too concerned about getting this any time soon. But it would be nice not to have to approve order extensions for this item every month, so I guess I'm kinda a little bit excited that Akira Club is maybe actually coming out.

UPDATE:

Labels: ,