Sporadic Sequential
Friday, July 27, 2007
Bleach Goes Broadway

There was a Bleach musical? Why wasn't I informed??? (I guess I need to learn to pay better attention to Wikipedia.)


From Bleach Vol. 20

Thankfully, you can find just about anything on YouTube:


This user has a helpful FAQ on her profile page that explains what order the musicals should be viewed in and what the differences are between the two productions of the opening arc. I've only watched the first snippet so far, so I haven't yet decided if this is the greatest or stupidest thing ever, but you do have to give them credit for being able to realize the heavily stylized looks of the various characters into three-dimensional space:



Tite Kubo's right: Rukia does look just like she does in the manga, especially her hair with that one strand always across her face.

Labels: , ,