Sporadic Sequential
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
How Did They Know My One Weakness?

OK, if this is what I think it is, Marvel's upcoming indie anthology may prove too tempting to resist: It looks like R. Kikuo Johnson will be contributing a short story featuring the Thing, Alicia Masters, and the Puppet Master:


I'm a sucker for anything drawn by Johnson, and this short story featuring one of my favorite Marvel characters looks too fun to pass up. Also, if this is the first in-continuity appearance of Alicia's seeing eye dog, I'm sure the issue will skyrocket in value some day! (Found via Flog.)

EDIT: Just noticed this bit in the Newsarama article on the upcoming anthology: "We've got at least one manga-ka contributing a story." Can I dream that it's Junji Ito or Tite Kubo on Spider-Man?

Labels: ,