Sporadic Sequential
Monday, October 13, 2008
Dark Horse Cheers and Jeers

Two interesting items from Dark Horse's January 2009 solicitations:

First is Clover, "a long-out-of-print classic from Japan's shojo artist supergroup CLAMP!" that "collects all four of the original volumes into one reasonably priced omnibus, with a brand-new cover design especially for this edition!"



I haven't read much CLAMP, so this might be a nice way to explore more of their work. As I've said before, I simply cannot pass up thick, cheap omnibus editions!!

The second is Oh My Goddess! Colors, a book that long-time readers of this blog will remember was originally scheduled to come out way back in August 2005.



And although it's being solicited in January 2009, it's not scheduled to actually come out until March 2009, which makes the delay a little over three and a half years. I can remember a time when I would have been very excited for this book, but now I've lost all interest in it and OMG! overall as well. I wonder if the delays and current economic conditions will hurt sales on this artbook?

Labels: , , , ,