Sporadic Sequential
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
From The Personal Library Of...

Just a reminder that TFAW's 60% off sale for their nick-and-dent books ends tomorrow, so there's still a little time to get some great bargains. And I found two additional shipping coupons in addition to the other ones I listed before:
  • SNOW free domestic shipping on orders over $50
  • WINTER $10 off any shipping method on orders over $50
  • MISTLETOE free domestic shipping on orders over $35
  • BLIZZARD $10 off any shipping method on orders over $40
The cheap nick-and-dent books are a great way to try out comics that you might otherwise miss out on. And so far everything I've ordered from there has been in near-perfect condition. Although I did notice something unusual in my copy of Spirit of Wonder that I received...



Oh no, Dark Horse is in such bad financial shape that they've been forced to sell books from their own editorial department! NOOOO!!!!!

Labels: , , , ,