Sporadic Sequential
Sunday, July 16, 2006
I'm Only Human, Damn It

I'm trying to cut back on the number of comics I buy. Really, I am. I've given up pre-ordering through online comic shops because I tend to buy comics I'm not really interested in simply because the discount is so generous. And I have so many books I've already bought that sit unread on my bookshelves, not to mention all the graphic novels available for free from my local library.

But there's no way in hell I could resist this:

Thanks to David, Johanna, and Chris for providing the sustained coverage of this title that finally wore me down and convinced me I couldn't live without it for one second longer.

And although I have mixed feelings about buying yet another comic (especially one I didn't even know existed before the week began), I am excited to be getting in on the ground floor for what is sure to become the next critical darling of the comics blogosphere.